SHIPPING & RETURNS
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Terms and Conditions document governs the use of Healtree’s Online Service including shopping and participation in promotions run by Healtree. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Healtree. You can access the Terms and Conditions at any time from the bottom of any page of the site.
2. Please read our terms and conditions carefully, as making a purchase or becoming a member signifies acceptance of these terms.
3. Products displayed on the site shopping areas can be purchased using a secure online Visa and MasterCard transaction facility or alternatively via PayPal. Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction fulfillment.
4. Orders can be placed through our website, or by email. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, or email. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication. For your own security and peace of mind, we cannot take orders via phone.
5. Healtree cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third-party websites. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
7. In order to complete a purchase you will be asked to register as a member of Healtree.com or checkout as a guest. By registering as a member you will be able to purchase Healtree products without re-entering your personal details.
8. By submitting an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. All promotions, sales and codes will finish on the specified date.
10. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
11. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
12. Orders are processed the same day or next day they are received. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
13. International orders will need to be confirmed before the order is processed, payment is charged, and dispatch is made. The order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation. The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
14. Amendments to orders can be made by contacting Healtree via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched we will not be able to exchange the product.
15. Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. It is important to note the name of your Sales Consultant who has dealt with your return. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Healtree will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 30 days of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 30 days.
3. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund or credit (only if the error is on Healtree behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
4. If an error has been made by Healtree with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited or refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer's expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately and promptly.
7. All products must be unused when returned to Healtree in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
8. We do not accept cancellations and returns for change of mind on indent items.